What Sets MECHVAC Apart
We understand the Food Industry with our knowledge of the ANZFA Food Safety Standard and the AQIS Construction and Equipment Guidelines for Export Meat.
Our clients only have to provide a brief project outline and we can develop it from there.
Or we can work off a detailed specification and request for tender process.
Building licence no: BLD 245713.
Engineering to IEAust CPEng standard.
Low risk due to Integrated Management System compliant with ISO9001 / ISO14001 / AS4801, $20m PL and $10m PI insurances.
Staff training in Food Safety;
- VBF 196 - Hygiene and sanitation
- VBF 199 – Principles of Food Spoilage and Control
- VBF 198 – Introduction to Food Technology
- VBF 197 – Principles of Hazard Analysis and Critical Control points
- 11893 VIC – Introduction to Food Technology – Food Laws and agencies
Experience in construction of cleanrooms including room pressure control for dust and insect free work environment, economical air-conditioning systems and floor drainage, waste collection and treatment.
MECHVAC has a successful track record in plant equipment and air handling projects for the Food Industry due to the way we work with our clients.
- Alaska Foods - Plant Layout, Construction and Relocation.
- Coca Cola Amatil - Plant Airconditioning.
- D’Vine Ripe - Ventilation Upgrades, RO Plant and Pump Station
- Obela Dips - Process Tanks, Waste Treatment Plant
- Orana - Olive Oil Bottling and Canning Cleanroom