MECHVAC has designed, manufactured and installed two automated pressure test facilities for the Defence Industry. These facilities are used to simulate underwater sea pressures of up to 95 Bar for submarine components.
These projects were a design and construct contract that was completed on time in May 2015 and July 2010.
Customer Benefits and Project Outcomes
- Test plant for pressurizing components to 95 Bar
- New large capacity plant replaced an old plant in the same tightly confined space
- Automated PLC/HMI control for fill, pressurize, depressurize and dump functions
- Turnkey project delivery
- On time delivery
- On budget, no cost overruns
- Zero lost time injuries
- Less than 0.5% non-conformances