MECHVAC designed, manufactured and installed ventilation equipment at the Glenelg Waste Treatment Plant, completed in February 2016. New exhaust and supply air systems were installed to the main Digester Plant in order to provide a safe working environment by removing hazardous fumes. All ductwork and support steelwork was manufactured by MECHVAC in our workshop. Explosion proof axial fans were used throughout.
Customer Benefits and Project Outcomes:
- Provide negative pressure air control for relief of obnoxious odours from outside the Digester plant
- Provide safe working environment by exhaust of flammable gases
- Turnkey project delivery
- On time delivery
- On budget, no cost overruns
- Zero lost time injuries
- Less than 0.5% non-conformances
This project involved;
- Design of ventilation systems
- Manufacture of ductwork and steelwork, all stainless steel construction
- Installation of ductwork and steelwork.