MECHVAC designed, manufactured and installed ventilation equipment at the Glenelg Waste Treatment Plant. New exhaust air systems were installed to the main Digester Plant in order to provide a safe working environment by removing hazardous fumes. All ductwork and support steelwork was manufactured by MECHVAC in our workshop. Explosion proof axial fans were used throughout.
This project was a design and construct contract which was completed in 2016.
CUSTOMER BENEFITS AND PROJECT OUTCOMES
- Provide negative pressure air control for relief of obnoxious odours from outside the Digester plant.
- Provide safe working environment by exhaust of flammable gases.
- Turnkey project delivery.
- On time delivery.
- On budget, no cost overruns.
- Zero lost time injuries.
- Less than 0.5% non-conformances.